Have you been charged with Drunk Driving in Harris County or the surrounding areas?Matt DeLuca is a DWI Lawyer in Houston, Texas, and he has a great article on his blog which answers the question: How much does a Houston DWI Lawyer cost? If you are not familiar with DWI Law in Texas, then you might want to watch this short video from The Law Office of Matt DeLuca.
He helps clients in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Brazoria County, and Montgmery County.
DWI Is An Expen$ive CrimeA first time DWI Offense could end up costing you $30,000 or more.
- You could lose your Texas Driver's License, which could cause you to...
- Lose your job.
- You will pay court fees and other criminal fines.
- Your auto-insurance will increase significantly (assuming you don't become un-insurable).
- You might do serious jail time.
- You will have to cover the cost of hiring a Houston Drunk Driving Law Firm.
- You might kill somebody when you are driving while intoxicated (even your own family members who are in the car with you).